- The middle part, cavity, or belly of a sail; the part of a furled sail which is at the center of the yard.
- The of the sail was green.
- (baseball) A ball that has been intentionally hit softly, sometimes with a hands-spread batting stance or with a close-hand, choked-up hand position. No swinging action is involved.
- The was fielded cleanly.
- (baseball) The act of bunting
- The manager will likely call for a here.
- (aviation) The second half of an outside loop, from level flight to inverted flight.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bunt for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.