- (nautical) A built-in bed on board ship, often erected in tiers one above the other.
- (military) A cot.
- One of a series of berths or bed places in tiers.
- A wooden case or box, which serves for a seat in the daytime and for a bed at night.
- (US, colloquial) A piece of wood placed on a lumberman's sled to sustain the end of heavy timbers.
- To fail to attend school without permission; to play truant.
- (obsolete) To expel from a school.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bunk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact