- (musici) A small four-stringed guitar.
- travelling without companions
- (music) performed or scored without accompaniment; solo
- w:UNISON, UNISON a trade union in the UK
- Having a fast pace, tempo, or beat.
The notes are easy, but it's an tune and should be played fairly quickly.
- Having a positive, lively, or perky tone, attitude, etc.
- Though he had bad news, he ended with an forecast for the future.
- Vertical; erect.
- Greater in height than breadth.
- In or into an upright position.
Allwords Copyright 1998-2013 All rights reserved.
More To Explore