- The 14th century revival of classical art, architecture, literature and learning that originated in Italy and spread throughout Europe over the following two centuries.
- The period of this revival; the transition from medieval to modern times.
- Any similar artistic or intellectual revival.
- Of, or relating to the Renaissance.
- Of, or relating to the style of art or architecture of the Renaissance.
- A curved piece of wood attached to the bottom of a rocking chair or cradle that enables it to rock back and forth.
- Hence, a rocking chair
- (surfing) The lengthwise curvature of a surfboard. (More rocker is a more curved board.)
All modern surfboards share a similar rocker design — Bruce Jones http://www.brucejones.com/longboar.htm
- Someone passionate about rock music.
- One who rocks something.
- A chair with a curved base which can be gently rocked (swung) back and forth.
- (given name, male)
- The fragrant wood of Dalbergia nigra, a Brazilian tree in the legume family. This has a sweet smell.
- Any of several dozen woods, resembling that of Dalbergia nigra in some respect
- The wood of a South American tree, Aniba rosaeodora, in the laurel family, with fragrant wood from which an essential oil is distilled.
- An extra passenger seat or row of seats in an automobile. It typically is smaller than the normal passenger seat(s) in the car. A rumble seat also typically folds away in some sort of storage compartment.